SDA Class Experience Dance Conventions
The SDA Class Experience brings you an exciting Dance Convention with an amazing Guest Faculty comprised of today’s hottest dancers, instructors, and choreographers from Stage, Screen, Broadway & SYTYCD!
REGISTRATION FEESRegistration Fees may be seen in the online registration portal. Please contact the SDA office to request registration fee info. • Also included with registration is a FREE Improv Class (and Improv Challenge for those who wish to participate). • All dancers are eligible for scholarship awards. • Scholarship Recipients: Please Contact SDA for a Scholarship Code Before Registering
STUDENT DANCERSAll student dancers must be registered to participate. Independent dancers are welcome.
DIRECTORS/TEACHERSTeachers must be registered as: 1) A Teacher Dancer, for those wishing to participate in classes, OR 2) An Observer to view classes. Teachers registered as Observers will not be eligible to participate in classes. Teachers must be at least 18 years of age (not student teachers). For Every 10 Registered Students = 1 Free Teacher!
OBSERVERS1-Day Observer Bands are available for parents, etc, wishing to observe classes.
Junior/Intermediate Ages: 8-13
Senior/Advanced Ages: 13+
• Wristbands will be issued for all registered dancers and teachers.
• Dancer wristbands will allow entrance for the class levels in which dancers are registered.
• Teacher wristbands allow entrance to all classes/each level.
• Wristbands must be worn for all classes to be admitted.
• Lost bands will not be replaced.
• At each location, all student dancers are eligible to receive Scholarship Awards!
• Scholarships will be presented for each of the levels (student dancers only).
• Those wishing to participate will be issued a number to wear during classes over the course of the convention.
• There is no additional class/fee for Scholarship eligibility.
FACULTY Performance/Meet & Greet
There will be a short, exciting performance by our incredible Faculty for which some dancers may be selected to perform!
In addition, there will be an informal Q & A immediately following classes, and dancers will also have the opportunity for autographs and photos with the amazing faculty!
SDA Class Experience Policies
Bank checks, money orders, and MasterCard/Visa/Discover/Amex will be accepted for payment. Studio/personal checks will not be accepted. Once payment has been processed, refunds will not be issued. Credits will be issued at the discretion of the director. Registrations are not valid until payment is received; no exceptions. Please also refer to SDA's Competition policies.